Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Get it together, April!

I am STRUG-GL-ING to keep up with this blog. Actually, I'm failing. I was talking to a friend a couple days ago and she was talking about how when she gets overwhelmed she shuts down. Ummmm...that's totally me. When my 'To Do' list gets too long, I don't do anything. Well, actually, I spend a lot of time on Pinterest. But Pinterest doesn't get my 'To Do' list shortened..........

ANYWAY!!!! I'm going to get my act together and start posting again. For reals.

How about some fun news?! Looks like we'll be celebrating Griffin's Family Day (the day we came home with Griffin and became a family of four) and his birthday in Destin, Florida! On the beach! Under the warm sun! With my parents! I'm so excited...sort of. I've got some work to do. Like, treadmill work. Eating healthy work. And finding a swim suit that is flattering work. All hard work....

Which leads me to another random thought.....Pinterest is painful when you're trying to lose weight.



1 comment:

  1. Dude! Same here! To all of it actually, well, except the Pinterest! I can't even find the time to get on there! I too get overwhelmed and tend to zone out. When I find myself wanting to watch some tv, that's usually a clue I'm wanting to shut down. But the trip sounds so exciting! I think we're going to actually take a vacation this year too. The hubs said something about Holiday World. The kids will love it. Hey, when you take your trip to Destin, take pictures then post to the blog, ha, another blog update! :) (looking forward to it!) ;)

    ReplyDelete