Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent with the Jesus Storybook Bible

I really can't believe it's December.  Time is racing and there's nothing I can do.
 
We started this advent with the Jesus Storybook Bible today.  I'm so glad I found this Bible because it. is. beautiful.  Yet another reason Pinterest is possibly the greatest website ever.
 
It was unseasonably warm today so we took advantage and put up a few 16 strings of Christmas lights.  The kids were big helpers (no, really!) and we had lots of fun working together to brighten up our house for Christmas.  Blake (a.k.a Clark Griswold) says we're not even close to being done with lights but the rest of the work will be done on a ladder or the roof so I'm quite certain the kids and I are done.
 
December is looking much calmer than October and November and I'm very happy with that.  Being busy is great but being too busy doesn't work for my little family. 
 
Have I mentioned I tore a ligament under my collar bone?  It's been almost four weeks and I'm just now starting to feel some relief.  Time to start up my work out routine again....
 
I have a decent handle on my Christmas shopping but I need a solid Saturday sans kids and I think I could knock it out.  Keeping it simple this year.  Yeah, right.....I say that every year.
 
Happy December, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment