Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's Happening

Today was day 7 of Kinley's fever.  It's pretty low today but it's still lingering.  This is how Kinley handles bugs attacking her body.  We call her the fever queen.  She's been acting ok, but I can tell it's wearing on her and she's exhausted.  If she still has it tomorrow, I'll finally call the doctor.

We went to the local water park today.  It's small and a little boring in my opinion, but the kids had fun and we finally got out of the house since we've been staying in quite a bit for Kinley.  I didn't get any pics, because gadgets and the water make me nervous.

We had this and this for dinner tonight.  The refried beans were the bomb!  Is that weird?  I like refried bean and these were pretty delicious and they didn't come from a can.  The Mexican lasagna was really good, but I just couldn't get past the ground turkey.  I couldn't taste it but it was just kind of weird.  That makes no sense...I'll probably use chicken next time.

I hurt my back and wasn't able to go to my Body Pump class this morning.  I love that class and it makes me sad to not be able to get my sweat on.  My back felt a little better today but I knew better than to test my it with a bunch of dead lifts.  I'll rest a few more days and then be ready to go.

An adoptive mom is putting together a picture collage of adopted Korean kids to give to the Holt social worker in Korea.  This is the picture I asked to have added to the collage.



And a few that didn't get used.
I have really cute sons. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment