Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

I would just like to start out by saying that it's really difficult to type when 16 of your keys on your keyboard aren't really attached.  See this post if you're confused.

The weather is insanely gorgeous right now and will be all week.  I feel like we didn't really have a winter.  In fact, I know we didn't.  I think I'm ok with that.

Today was Dad and Donuts at Kinley's school and I have to admit, I was a little jealous of the fun that Kinley and Blake had this morning.  Donuts and the book fair?  Perfect!

Both Kinley and Griffin's vocabulary is EXPLODING right now.  Griffin has so many more words than Kinley did at his age.  Kinley was a little speech delayed so it's exciting to see her being able to communicate what she really wants.  And that girl is funny!  And Griffin....he doesn't believe that silence is golden.

My mom is trying to win a cruise with Blake Shelton. 
Yup.

My mom spent the weekend with us this last weekend.  We shopped all day Saturday, just her and I, and it was so fun.  Then she stayed home with both sick kiddos so that Blake and I could go to church.  The kids (and especially Blake and I) were sad to see her go.  Things are so much more fun when Grandma's around.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering what cha been up to? Bummer about the keyboard! Things like that happen at our house too! Except A keeps setting things up to climb up to stuff! Grandparents are the best too! Glad to see you haven't given up! ;)

    ReplyDelete