Friday, March 30, 2012

Zoo Fun

The weather has been so, so beautiful and I couldn't resist resist taking advantage of it this morning.  So, I convinced the hubs that we had to get out and do something and we decided on the zoo.  That's my favorite thing about Blake's job....he sets his own schedule and can almost always join us when we ask him to.  Anyway, it fun day and we have pictures to prove it.  iPhone pics, but pics none the less.

Irises always remind me of my Grandma A.


Surprisingly, Griffin wasn't scared of the goats.


And even more surprisingly, neither was Kinley.


I love the lorikeets...


...until they pee on me.


Griff wasn't so sure.


Kinley was terrified.


I love our zoo.


The kids had fun playing in the river.


They were both soaking wet at this point.

1 comment: