Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last year.....

This past week has been hectic and I've missed a few special one year anniversaries.  Let's do a little recap....

April 28, 2011 - Travel call!!!  Such an exciting, crazy day.

April 29, 2011 - We left for Seoul the next day.  Crazy, huh?  Well, the prices of flights jumped considerably that Saturday so why not?!

May 1, 2011 - We arrived in Seoul about 5:30 am Sunday morning.  We were exhausted but couldn't imagine going to bed so we showered in the hotel gym locker room (we weren't allowed to check in yet) and started walking the streets of Seoul.  Being in a foreign country and in the city where my son was living was exhilarating!  Here's my blog post from that day.

May 2, 2011 - Monday in Seoul was our city tour day and we also made our way to the reception center to love on the babies.  Here you go....

May 3, 2011 - The BIG DAY!!!  Yup, we got Griffin on my birthday!  Best. birthday. ever.  I don't think I wrote much about that day but here are some pictures.

We'll be celebrating in the days ahead....

I'm so excited! :)


2 comments:

  1. Aww I love recaps! Especially ones soooooOOOO meaningful! Love this post! :)

    PS I know you're having the best birthday ever this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a birthday! He is just so darn cute!!! Ella is going to have a hard time choosing between him and Aiden! LOL! Happy Birthday!! and happy Gotcha day!!!

    ReplyDelete