Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Color Me Rad

My mom and I ran in the Color Me Rad 5k last Saturday and wow.  That was some wild, crazy fun!  Throughout the 3.1 miles Color Me Rad volunteers either squirt you with colored liquid or throw colored corn starch at you.  We ended up walking most of it because I wasn't feeling good and my mom's hip had really been hurting her and I was making sure she was being safe.  It was fun just walking and watching everyone.  There were tutus and even a speedo.  Awesomesauce.

All white and clean.

So many people.

And there's speedo man.

After the first round of color.  Green!

Then purple.

My favorite picture of the day.

Craziness.



Finished product.

I love hanging with my mom. :)


3 comments:

  1. Very cool - looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so totally cute together! I love that you can hang with your mom and do great things together! Great times! Great times!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! And I love the pics that show all the color in the air.

    ReplyDelete