Monday, July 2, 2012

Finally Back

I actually have an excuse for not blogging for over a month.  A certain little boy ripped off about 20 keys from my laptop keyboard several months ago, and we finally realized we had an extended warranty and could actually get it fixed.  For FREE!  Best Buy sent it off, got it fixed, got it back, realized the screen was broke, sent it back, got it fixed, and now I have it.  Yay.

Fun fact:  We bought this laptop (well known brand) about 2 years ago and it's currently worth $60.  Yup.  We checked.  Thought we might want to trade it in for a nicer one.  Won't be doing that.  I won't tell you how much we paid for it. :)

Anyway, I'm finally back.  And I've decided to not try to catch you up.  Too much has happened.  Last day of school for Kinley, last soccer game, wedding shower for my brother and sister-in-law, Father's Day, last minute road trip to Dallas, first Trader Joe's experience (that might be worth revisiting ;), backyard pool time, my brother's wedding (WOW!), and the list goes on. 

I'll be posting a ton of pictures because those are the most important part but just know that you missed a lot! :)

Speaking of pictures, here are favorites from today.


1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures of the adorable kiddos! :) I know all too well about being busy. I need to blog but can't seem to get to it! :)

    ReplyDelete