Thursday, April 5, 2012

He's Coming Home!

See this little guy?


Handsome, huh?

That's Oliver.  And he's coming home soon.

WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!

I was introduced to Ollie's mom, Dana, (via Facebook and email) by another adoptive mom, Karen, sometime last year.  Karen thought Dana and I should talk because Ollie went to live with Griffin's foster mom not long after we brought him home.  Our boys share a foster mom!  How cool is that?!

Fast forward to now and it's time for Oliver to come home.  Actually, it's way past time, but such is life in the international adoption world.  Anyway, he is scheduled for his visa interview tomorrow which is the last step before travel call.

WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!

Dana, if you're reading this I am so, so, SO happy for you.  You have been so patient and waited with such grace.  And now it's time.  He's coming home.  The best thing that will ever happen to you is going to walk off that airplane and into your life and heart.  Soon.  Very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh April! You have brought happy tears to my eyes!! I am so thankful for Karen because without her, you and I would have never met and that my friend makes me sad to think about! Thank you so much for being one of my "cheerleaders" during this last phase of our journey!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so sweet and awesome at the same time! So happy to see another cutie coming home! Wished I lived close, love those airport welcome home parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so exciting to think about Oliver FINALLY being HOME! Can't wait to see him in the arms of his Mom and Dad! :o)

    ReplyDelete