Sunday, April 22, 2012

iPhone Camera Fun

We had a storm shelter installed a couple weeks ago and the kids loved watching.


Looks comfortable!


Griffin is a great shopping buddy!


Griffin loves the tractor (aka mower)!


This is the potty jar.
This jar saved my sanity.
Thank you, potty jar.


Oliver came home a little over a week ago!
We're so excited he's home with his family!


Griffin loves for me to tickle his back.


Kinley sat down and started looking through her Bible all by herself.
Makes my heart happy.


Griffin got a new pair of shoes and they reminded me so much of the pair he came to us in.


Riding the mower with daddy.


Mmmmm!  Noodles!


My big helpers washing windows!


Princess Griffin was unhappy.


Riding the mechanical fire truck at the outlet mall.


Kinley riding the bull.
"I ride this cow!"




2 comments:

  1. I.Love.These.Pictures!!! Kinley looks so tiny in her bed where her head is peaking out lol! Love the pic of Grif on Blake's shoulders, really! Aiden loves to do all those things too, even down to the window washing, for real! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos:) Especially love Griffin in his proncess dress!!

    ReplyDelete