Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

It's so fun to watch my kids interact at this age.  Kinley is all personality and Griffin is talking SO MUCH.  Their conversations are so fun to drop in on.  Kinley is so motherly and her top three favorite things to say to Griff are....

You ok, Griff?
Be careful!
Good job, Griff!

So sweet.

When I started this blog I told you one of my New Year's resolutions is to get healthy.  Well, I'm down 6 pounds, I'm running three miles 3-4 times a week, and doing 30 Day Shred the other nights.  I absolutely should have lost more than 6 lbs by now but I've had a couple of set backs and lots of bad eating days.  For me, the key to weight loss is eating.

Griffin can't say Kinley so he calls her Tsee Tsee.  And she answers to it.

Eleven months ago today Griffin was handed over to us and our whole world changed.  What a wonderful day that was!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, big sisters are the best! And so sweet too! Congrats on almost at a year! I know we always say this, but it's so hard to believe it's almost been a year now. Great job on the weight loss. What I always told Rachel, forget about the bad days, they're gone, in the past. Move forward because you're doing the best you can. Loss is loss!! No matter how you look at it! ;) Great job mama! :)

    ReplyDelete