Thursday, August 23, 2012

Successful First Day

The kids had a great first day of school.  I knew Kinley would be fine, but although Griffin was really excited about school, I thought he might cry after he realized we had actually left him there.  He cries every time we leave him in his class at church.  Nope.  No tears.  So proud of my little man.

Getting ready that morning was crazy, of course.  Both kids have been sleeping in all summer (awesome!) so I knew they would be moving slower that usual, wondering why the heck we had to be out the door before 9.  And pictures were frustrating......when will this ever get easy?!  Oh my gosh all I want is a few good pictures.  All I'm asking is they look at the camera and smile.  Ugh.  Stresses me out.  I know it shouldn't but it does.




 
Both were happy to see me when I picked them up after their half day (full days start next week. YAY!) and according to their teachers they both did great.
 
I'm so proud of Kinley and Griffin.  I have no idea why I've been so blessed but I'll take it!

1 comment:

  1. I know why you've been so blessed! Because you're an AWESOME mama, friend, wife, daughter, sister, etc! So happy to hear the kids did so great at school!!! Yeah, like there was ever any doubt lady!(I know you stressed it totally! Breathe easy now mama, you doint a great job!) ;)

    ReplyDelete