Saturday, January 14, 2012

My First Blog Award!



Here are the three rules:

1. thank the person(s) who gave this award to you.
2. list 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. pass it on to 15 other bloggers. (I passed it on to 12)

Thank you to Dana for this fun award!  Dana is waiting (very patiently if you ask me) to bring her cutie, Oliver, home from South Korea.  And here's a fun fact:  Oliver's foster mom is Griffin's foster mom!  How cool is that?!

Ok, now the tough part....seven things you may not know about me.

1. I'm a certified scuba diver.  Actually, I don't know if I'm still certified because I became certified 12 years ago and I don't know if those things expire.

2. My ear lobes are attached.  People make fun of me all the time (shocking since I'm not in HIGH SCHOOL anymore!) so I don't want to talk about it.

3. I love photography and I'm learning more and more all the time.  My goal is to take beautiful pictures of our every day life.  I also really, really want a new lens.  :)

4. When I was a kid I wanted to be a marine biologist.  Yes, I've always lived in land locked Oklahoma.  We can blame Sea World for this one.

5. I always always always need a blanket if I'm on the couch.  Whether I'm lying down or just sitting, I much prefer to have a blanket on me.  It's a security thing.  And I'm cold natured.

6. I don't like to swim in the ocean.  Now, this may make #1 confusing and maybe even #4, but I really hate when things touch me and I can't see what it is.  Like seaweed or tiny, harmless fish or sharks.  All of those are equally creepy.

7. I was Little Miss Firecracker 1986.  Nuff said.

Alrighty!  There ya go!  Now I get to nominate some bloggy friends.

3. Leah
11. Amber
12. Kelly 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wait! I'm on that list!! Better get busy then! ;) Love this post btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thanks for including me:) Loving following you and yours - especially love the photography post with Kinley (a beautiful name).

    ReplyDelete