Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh, How I Love.....

My Keurig!


Sometime before Christmas, Blake and I were doing our big shopping day by ourselves and we decided to get a Starbucks coffee at Barnes & Noble while browsing some books for the kids.  And long story short, I was hooked.  I've had Starbucks before but there was something about that yummy cup.

Blake and I both found ourselves craving our cup of coffee (hot chocolate for Blake, caramel macchiato for me) every morning and Blake was making early morning Starbucks runs.  Everyone knows Starbucks is expensive and it just wasn't making sense to spend $8 three to four times a week.

So, I did a little research, talked to some friends, hem hawed around, and finally purchased possibly my greatest purchase ever.

Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System

I love it!  I love it so much I can't wait to go to bed at night so I can wake up and have my cup of coffee.  Kinda ridiculous, I know, but I LOVE IT!


5 comments:

  1. We just got one for christmas too!!!! And love it:))) wish I had invented it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! You almost make me want to start drinking coffee! Seriously!! The hubs and I don't drink coffee, but you've made it sound so good, I'd almost consider it. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one at work and it's awesome. I've talked Ben into getting once Oliver is home...until then we are using our Starbucks runs as treats or a way to get through a tough day. By the way, the teas and cider single cups are good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im with you 100%! We have a Nescafe Dolce Gusto (We dont have Kreurig in Europe;)which I guessing is similar. How I survived without my Skinny Miachiato Latte before Im not sure!! Enjoy - the children also love the Nesquik hot chocolate it makes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the exact one we have too and love it!

    ReplyDelete